So it has been quite the delay since my last post. Seems like life is so busy this just fell a ways down on the list of things to do. I barley have time to right in my real journal let alone this.
Last night we watched the movie "Julia and Julia", and for those aware of my condition (the wife being pregs) i did indeed cry and several times during the movie. So you may be wondering is this a sad movie? The answer is NO, I am just a mess. I did quite enjoy the movie and would highly recommend. It is slow in parts, actually mostly slow, but dealt with something that i love, cooking. I really understood the Julia's and there love of cooking because it is exactly how I feel. Anyways Redbox it for a dollar, it is worth it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment